After almost 7 years..

Tuesday, 23rd April 2012

Assalamualaikum,

I received a text from my classmate Zuwahir, invitation for her engagement day. Alhamdulilah Im so happy for her. Then quickly i post it to our private page at FB 4N & 5N  SMWM2. What a suprise I received positive responds from my classmate that they are interested to celebrate the day with zuwahir.

I posted it to FB 95 cOMMENTS marked the history





On 15 Mei 2012 , marked a day, all the memories , laughing surrounded the day.  What we know is we did miss each others and I came to realized that they are truly friends until the end..

At Zuwahir's house. At this time still waiting for zuwahir
With Zuwahir

From Left: me,Azwa,Shereen,Dilla,Balqis & Farra

Love u guys so much

At  Baskin Robbin Midvally after Zuwahir E-DAY

wITH aZWA



Congratulation wahir..Im so happy for you

4N & 5N


 MAKES MY DAY!!



One Response so far.

  1. tuan punyer badan bile lagi :)

Leave a Reply

Tinggalkan saya sesuatu...

Alhamdulilah